Having been closed for over two months, due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic -
the Oversight of the church have taken the decision that now is the right time for the Whitewell congregation to begin a phased and measured return to meeting again together in the church sanctuary for public worship. This decision has been made taking into account the available data and also bearing in mind the needs of our congregation.
We will open our doors this Sunday morning 7th March for our 11:00am service. (The doors will not be open until 10:30am.)
For those who wish to attend, we ask that you continue to abide by the safeguards we have previously implemented:
- If you are suffering from cold/flu like symptoms you must remain at home.
- You must observe at all times a two metre gap both inside the building and in the carparks.
- A mask must be worn from the time you leave your car until you return to your car.
- Hand sanitising gel must be used upon entering the building.
- There must be absolutely no hand shaking or hugging.
The Sunday evening service at 6.45pm and Wednesday night Bible study at 8pm will remain online-only.
Our Monday night prayer meeting will be open to worshippers in the building, and will return to its normal time of 8:00pm, with doors opening at 7:30pm.
The Well will also reopen on Saturday evening 13th March.
Of course all our services will continue to be available online via our church website and our facebook.
As always please keep the Whitewell church, its membership and leadership in your prayers at this time.